The Path of Legends podcast episode #2 is coming at you!
In this very episode the guys tackle the subject of “would building characters the OSR style work with 5e?” in the Adventure Path.
In Monster Hunters, the Ghoul is talked about, comparing it to the original old school one, how did it differ?
In What is old, now is new the guys talk about Madness and how you can apply the AD&D 1e Insanity rules to this section of the rules to make your game more deadly!
Finally, we round off the show talking “The Trap Collection” in Presto’s hat!
You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail 702-744-PATH (7284).
Links on today’s show:
- Little Brown Books – https://www.acaeum.com/ddindexes/setpages/original.html
- World of Darkness LARP – https://www.mindseyesociety.org/
- Grimtooth’s Traps Collection – http://goo.gl/sx571L
- Path of Legends Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/POLPodcast
- The Trap Collection – https://web.archive.org/web/20061012021943/http://spatula-city.org/~chrispee/dnd/traps.html
- The Ghoul Frog – http://www.lomion.de/cmm/frogghou.php